Saturday, March 9, 2013

What I Did on My Summer Vacation

We stayed at the Happy Traveler RV campground in Thonotosassa, Florida (a suburb of Tampa).  We had so much fun, and Jeff loved the riding there so much, we stayed 3 days longer than we originally planned.  On my end, I got a lot of work done (bookkeeping and housework) but we made plenty of time for fun.

We saw the Florida Aquarium in Tampa.  I love aquariums!  This was one was sensational!  Prior to this, I would have to say the best aquarium I had seen was in Baltimore.  We did none of the special programs, and this one was still amazing!  For those of you following the blog, this is where the "Keep your hands out of the water.  Animals poop in it." sign came from.  A little bit of whimsy with our water friends.

This aquarium had a really special section devoted to water fowl, and they had a gorgeous white ibis!





1 comment: