Monday, March 4, 2013

So Little Time

One would think that since I am only working part-time that there would be lots more time for writing. We also don't have 900 channels of tv to distract us, either. So, where does the time go?

Well, we are actually living our lives now instead of just existing. For the first time in my life, I find that I am taking care of myself. I rest when I am tired, I take time to read for pleasure and I am doing things just because they are fun. There are so many people to meet and they all have such great stories.

I will definitely make time later this week to create a record of some of these things, but I am loving my life, my husband and this choice we have made.

For now, here are a few pictures of some things we have enjoyed this week. I hope you enjoy my silliness.













2 comments:

  1. Aha, a true Piggly Wiggly moment! We're lusting after those corn dogs. But the best has to be the poopy water sign!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy to know that you are living your life and having a great time. That makes me so happy to know that you get to enjoy life and not have to worry about anything except yourself and Jeff of course! Because he is just one BIG kid! lol

    We love you very much!

    ReplyDelete