Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Verizon store

I really should have posted this last week, but things were happening so fast, it just escaped me.

I have been in customer service almost all of my adult (?) life in one form or another and I can be either very understanding of someone in a tough situation or extremely appreciative of someone who goes above and beyond.  I have always detested going into the Verizon store, as I know many of my friends also do.  Jeff actually would make 3 trips so I would minimize my time there.  He would scope out whatever tech I needed, take me there to see it, take me home and then make a trip to buy it.  No wonder I adore him!

Last week, we decided I should have an Ipad.  I am both very new to Apple technology and resistant to change.

I had the most phenomenal experience at the Verizon store in Succasunna, NJ.  Our sales associate was Ashley Fields and she deserves to be their customer service manager!  Anyone needing to visit a Verizon store should see her!

She set  me up with everything I needed with no pressure; accepted it when we didn't want something she offered.  She did not run down the Apple products as I have heard many associates do.  She was patient with me not feeling so well after being there a while and offered me a chair.  She was interested in what we were using the new "toys" for and helped us find solutions to some issues we were concerned about.

Find her, buy from her!

Thank you, Ashley!

2 comments: