Saturday, February 23, 2013

Chore Day

One of my friends posted that his significant other was away for a week. What did he do with his time? He cleaned house, did laundry and caught up on a work project. I had to laugh because that's normally how I spend Jeff's ride days.

Today is a lot of the same but with an odd little twist. The campground is having a cribbage tournament, so I will go meet some new people.

We are at an "adult" campground. Pretty funny because we sure don't feel like adults! However, it saves us a bit of money and it's pretty quiet, very packed with campers though. A lot of the residents drive golf carts or ride cruisers to get around the campground. Many of them have small dogs or multiples thereof. I had to text Kim Fury yesterday because a couple walked by with their dogs in a baby carriage!

Oh well, my laundry is dry and it is time to get back to being a "Domestic Goddess". A very sticky 80 degrees here today, storms are expected tomorrow which will bring back winter temps with highs in the low 70s. Oh my...

No comments:

Post a Comment